- August 7, 2019
- Posted by: sunil
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks file doctor is a tool that authorizes you to repair damaged or corrupted company files. If you find a 6k series error while opening the QuickBooks company file, that’s the time to use the QuickBooks file doctor to recover the damage QuickBooks company file. file doctor tool not only used to prevent the data damages but also help to resolve the QuickBooks issues based on the result of QuickBooks file doctor. The QuickBooks File Doctor software is a combination of the “QuickBooks 2014 R4” application and other new versions. The software application is designed by Intuit to provide error repair and correction for other small glitches within QuickBooks support. There are some instances where users have encountered problems with the software because it stops working, crashes, hangs, or shows exceptions. When such an event occurs, the application throws an error that says, “File Doctor is not working”.
You should keep these things in mind before using the Quickbooks file doctor.
- If there are installed too many Quickbooks versions on your computer, in this case, diagnosis
- Your company file should be two or less than 2GB.
- Then you can log in as Administrator.
- You should remain associated with the system to upload your file.
Quickbooks file doctor tool will help you to resolve the below issues and error if:
- You are unable to open your company file, but messages such as error-6150, error -6000 -82, error -6000 -305, error -6000 -301, error -6147, or error-6130 are generated.
- If you are facing net connectivity issues, the Quickbooks file Doctor tool will also resolve most of your net connectivity issues.
- If you can open sample company file or other but the damaged file is not opening.
- You are not able to find or see missing lists for your customers, or employees.
Before using Installation of Quickbooks file doctor:
You should not have a previous version of the Quickbooks file doctor before you install the current one.
- You can use OEM to download the installation package.
- Click on the setup file and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Text in your login ID and password whenever prompted.
- It is necessary to have.Net Framework on your PC, on the off chance that you don’t have, at that point Quickbooks file doctor set up will download it automatically.
- The installation process of the Quickbooks file doctor is also a simple process as you install another program in windows.
These are some steps to use of Quickbooks file doctor:
- First, download the QuickBooks File Doctor. Presently, you need to open the “qbfd.exe document” and then follow the given instruction on your screen to install the tool.
- When Qb file doctor installs on your system it will open automatically or there are any issues to open itself then go to and open the tool or you can click on icon also.
- Now click on the drop-down list to search your company file or to find the file manually you can also click on a browser.
- Select the ‘check file damage only’ after that click on the ‘diagnose file’ option.
- If you are using Quickbooks 2011 or older version then you will see an option to update your latest version file.
- Now Quickbooks file doctor will start repairing your file, to repair this file will take some time.
- If the repaired file is successfully done then directly there will appear an option to open your repaired file from the tool.
- Quickbooks file doctor repaired all your damaged files and network issues.
If you are unable to use the QuickBooks File Doctor to diagnose problems after using the guidance given, contact our QuickBooks Helpline number and contact certified technical experts.