- November 3, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: QuickBooks
In today’s article, we will discuss how to turn off or deactivate QuickBooks Online Banking. The online services tab is still showing after editing an account to deactivate online services. If you want to deactivate online services for some reason, then you need to follow some steps. Our QuickBooks customer Support team will also help you if want some help to fix issues or any problem.
How to Turn off or deactivate QuickBooks Online Banking
A big number of Quickbooks users are daily searching for resolution of this error. Here I described, some solution of this which will really help to fix your issue. You can try all the given solution:
Solution 1: Resort the chart of your company accounts and check for data damage
Use Standard Data Troubleshooting and This solution can fix your issue within few minutes, so just implement the given solution.
Solution 2: Merge your account into a new bank account
- First of all, create a backup.
- After that, create a new bank account.
- For the new account, Use the same bank account and routing number.
- Click No for Set Up online services.
- Now Merge the old account into New account.
- If this account is pending there, an unmatched transaction in the Online Banking center, then you can’t merge your account into the new account.
- This process includes all present transactions in the new account.
- All your transactions in the old account un-reconciled in the new account.
- Now continue to set up online banking.
Solution 3: Export and re-import chart of your account
- Export COA to your desktop.
- Open the file with the help of Microsoft Excel.
- Search the damaged account.
- Disable Online Banking option: Change Yes to No for all online banking column options like as OLBANKING, OLTAB, OLBILLPAY, OLENABLED.
- Click the Office button > Save > Yes on the followed questions.
- Next, Close Microsoft Excel and click N not to save your file.
- Now Re-import the COA file to QuickBooks Desktop.
If the error still occurs in your QuickBooks then you need to report our QuickBooks payroll Support Phone Number +1 855 441 4417. We are professional Support team of Quickbooks. We will resolve your issue immediately. You can contact us 24/7. Our expert team fixes issue within few minutes. So don’t worry about any type of issue or error just call us and get instant help.